Tuesday, September 07, 2004

First and Fresh

Hello all,

We will see how long this keeps up. I've been keeping a journal on and off for many years, so maybe I'll be able to stick to my guns on this one.

Just about to turn 28 next monday and I'm thinking of the things I need to do next. Maybe this'll help me work out those ideas, or maybe just document whats going on with it.

The basics. I'm a musician living in Chicago. I like this town alot. I've been here for 5 years and have learned alot and grown in ways that I didn't think I would. Sound like a self help forum yet? Well, I can't help that can I. Thinking about and playing music is what I spend most of my days doing. I also happen to work half time at a lighting fixture store called New Metal Crafts. It's a decent job with it's problems, but the most important thing is that it allows me the freedom to play music when I want to and the use of it's internet & printing capabilities. Benfits for sure.

So the music, I play music which lacks the easy categorical names. Oh well. I play saxophone, and have since I was ten years old, but lately I've been increasingly pulled by the desire to make the music with a computer. Luckily, as computers get better, it makes it that much easier to do so. Time to go now for some lunch, but this will continue...


No comments: